- Voice of the Product Analysis (VOP)
- Latent MPVs identification
- Voice of the Customer (VOC) evaluation using newly discovered MPV candidates
- Initial Situation:
- The market of toothbrushes is overcrowded and thus competition is very intensive. Regular methods of the product improvement are almost exhausted.
- Regular toothbrush
- Business Challenge:
- How to make a toothbrush that would be the market winner?
- Known MPVs:
- Cleaning effectiveness
- Operational time
- Unknown MPV:
- Toothbrush aseptic (warm, wet, dark environment and large surface area of bristles make a toothbrush the perfect incubator for bacteria)
- Keep a toothbrush in a refrigerator
- Keep a toothbrush in a mouthwash