September 1, 2016. Company GEN TRIZ LLC. Is established.
September 15, 2016. Exclusive agreement between GEN TRIZ and Russian company Algorithm is signed.
October 12, 2016 – GEN TRIZ established a subsidiary in Bogota, Colombia – GEN TRIZ – Colombia.
November 7, 2016 – GEN TRIZ signed partnership agreement with R&BDp, South Korea.
November 11-12, 2016 – GEN TRIZ (S.Litvin) participated in the annual TRIZ Conference in Moscow, Russia.
April 2017 – representation agreements were signed with partners in Czech Republic and Thailand.
January 2, 2018:
1. GEN TRIZ LLC signed the Partnership agreement with TRIZ Association of Asia (TAA), India. Partnership agreements are also expected to be signed in Q1, 2018 with the partners in Israel, Poland, Russia, Taiwan, USA, and UAE.
2. GEN TRIZ representatives participated as presenters and keynote speakers in the following innovation conferences in Q3-4, 2017:
- Open Innovation Conference (Innovación Abierta Sistemática) – Bogota, Colombia, August 2.
- TRIZFest-2017 – Krakow, Poland, September 14-16.
- Innovation Opportunities – Changsha, China, October 13.
- TRIZ Future 2017 – Lappeenranta, Finland, October 5-7.
- Practical Application of TRIZ 2017 – Moscow, Russia, November 10-11.
- Innovation Land 2017 – Medellin, Colombia, November 15-16.
- TRIZ-for- X 2017 – Pune, India, November 25-26.
3. GEN TRIZ, LLC signed the Partnership agreements in 2017-2018 with the following partners:
- Pera Global, China
- TRIZ Association of Asia (TAA), India;
- Knowledge Consultancy, UAE;
- A.Kavitzky Co., Israel.
4. GEN TRIZ, LLC established in 2017 a subsidiary in Colombia – GEN TRIZ Colombia, SAS.
5. In Q4, 2017 – Q1, 2018 GEN TRIZ successfully completed four innovation projects for clients in Czech Republic, Colombia, and Russia.
6. In Q4, 2017 – Q1, 2018 GEN TRIZ successfully delivered number of GEN TRIZ Workshops in China, Colombia and Singapore:
- Basic (Level 1) Workshops - 4;
- Advanced (Level 2) Workshop - 1;
- Expert (Level 3) Workshop - 1.
7. GEN TRIZ CEO/President Dr. Simon Litvin was assigned by MATRIZ Presidium to the following positions:
- Chairman of TRIZ Master Certification Council;
- Chairman of TRIZ R&D Council.