- 1-2 consultants and professional patent attorney
- Determine how to not violate a competitive patent and prevent infringement
- The Independent claim of a patent describes a toothbrush thatconsists of a head containing bristles, and a handle that holds the head.
- The handle and head also hold an electrode that is powered by a battery inside the handle
- The electrode ionizes air for easy plaque removal
- Project Goal:
- It is necessary to circumvent this patent
- The toothbrush head surface is covered with an alloy that, when in contact with toothpaste and water, works as an active couple and generates voltage.
- As a result the head itself ionizes the air near the plaque